Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Worlds Highest Mailbox

My apologies for the lapse in posting - my family has bought what is called a "City Pass" which allows us to go to five different Toronto tourist attractions within the span of 9 days. So far I've been to the CN Tower, the Royal Ontario Museum, The Ontario Science Center, Casa Loma and on Thursday we'll be going to the Toronto Zoo.

I have been to all of the above several times before with the exception of the CN Tower. Yesterday was my first time at the CN Tower and (hindsite is always 20/20) I learned while up there that there is the Worlds Highest Mailbox on the main deck. I was so giddy when I saw it (My husband kept saying I was cute - lol) and I really wished I had known in advance that it was there because now I completely want to send dozens of packages and letters from up there. Worlds Highest Mailbox! Eeee!

I, of course, took a picture for you guys:

And if it wasn't so expensive to get up there again, I would totally follow through with posting things from up there.

If anyones travelling to or around Toronto, Ontario Canada to visit - definately check out the Worlds Highest Mailbox and be sure to take some letters with you!

There's also a mailbox on the main floor of the CN tower as well which may be free to get to - there's a lot of checkpoints you have to get through for different stages, and I'm not really sure if the gift shop is accessible or not - I would advise calling in advance to find out.

There's also a rather expensive restaurant up there, but I'm sure the view is worth the expense :)

No comments:


 

blogger templates | Make Money Online