Saturday, April 17, 2010

Etsy Ephemera

I have been so busy over the last couple of days trying to get my etsy store up and running, so please forgive this blatant plug for my shop.

I've been cooking up some ephemera digital collage sheets for making ATCs/ACEOs, mail art, decoupage, collages, scrapbooking and just about anything your mind can think of.

Arachneas Attic: Ephemera Shop

Also, I need to remind everyone of the CONTEST! I really want to be able to send these goodies to a new home!
Here's the info for it again:

We need more followers around these parts, so what I'm going to do is hold a month long contest, beginning tonight and ending April 30th. For every person you get to "Follow Me" here on the blog, you will get a point. I'll add up everyones points and at the end of the contest, the winner will get a package from me that will include:




* A Magnetic notepad

* A spring-themed journal

* 10 sheets of stickers

* A set of 20 recipe cards



Make sure that the people you get to sign up e-mail me at: eveoftheworld@gmail.com and that they tell me YOU referred them. It's that simple :)



So get the word out - get people into the snail-mailing mood!

No comments:


 

blogger templates | Make Money Online