Saturday, June 19, 2010

Welcome back - Aficionado's!


I'm back up and running after two days down due to the bots flagging my blog as spam - argh! It's so frustrating when you don't know what you've done wrong or what you can do to make it better. However, the blogging gods have smiled on me and everything is tip top right now on both this blog and my new one over at Arachneas Attic - *fingers crossed we won't have any more problems*

So, as a welcome back, I've got 4 new pieces of stationery for you guys - and I also wanted to pose something new - a special request day. You, my lovely followers can post throughout the week as to what you would like to see thematically in the stationery I post on the following Stationery Request Day - let's say Wednesday. Request Wednesdays. Sounds good to me - so - post comments to let me know what you would like. Some ideas are: Piano's, ladies, pink, friends, newspaper - anything, really. If I can find it, I'll make it for you.

So with out further ado, here's todays stationery:

^ Another in the set of Alice in Wonderland stationery I've been working on - this one featuring the White Rabbit. Many of you will remember the Disney movie from the 50's: I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! - this stationery features the original Lewis Carrols words (I rather love the book!)

^ I don't use enough purple - I like purple!

^ For the music lover in all of us.

^ I ate the most delicious strawberries the other day - like candy, they were. Never had some so good before. Yummmm.

And that's it for today :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online