Monday, December 13, 2010

New Penpal Monday

Okay, here's the first installation of New Penpal Mondays and today we are featuring Felicia. Please read on to find out more about her so you can contact her and become her new penpal!


How long have you been penpalling for? 
I had my first pen pal at age 11, so I've been at it for half my life. 

What got you into penpalling? 
I love to get to know people and hear their stories and how life in a different country is different than mine. 

What are you looking for in a penpal? 
Someone who is funny and honest and open. 

Do you keep all your letters? 
Yes I do!

Where do you write your letters? 
Wherever I can. 

Do you collect anything via snail mail? 
I love Jip & Jannekke from Finland, so anything related to them is always appreciated. 

Are stamps important to you? 
Not really, but I do enjoy them. 


Name: Felicia
Age: 22
E-Mail: openupthesky42 [at] gmail [dot] com
Location: Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada
Blog/Sitefeedotbee.blogspot.com
About You: I am in my final year of university, graduating in April. Coldplay is my happy music. I live for books. I am fantastic at Rock Band but I cannot play any instrument for real. Random things that I like: chai tea, anything purple, owls, flowers in my hair, baking, mail art, and movies. Write to me - I'm a lot of fun :)


                                --------------------------------------------------

Do you want a new penpal? Want to be featured on SMA's New Penpal Mondays? Well copy and paste the above information, fill in your own answers and send it to me, Jess via e-mail at:    eveoftheworld@gmail.com

Please title it: SMA Penpal Ad

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jip & Janekke are from Holland.


 

blogger templates | Make Money Online